Check out Raw Ink Magazine’s latest edition. The online magazine was created this year by three talented young women from the Tweed Coast. To view their magazine please click here.
Hmmm about ME! Well I'm an emerging Graphic Designer currently studying the Diploma of Graphic Design and Communication at Kingscliff Tafe. Prior to taking the plunge and heading back to higher education I was the Revenue Manager at the Radisson Resort Gold Coast. My passions have always been more in the creative realm however I did love my time in the hospitality industry.
- Burger Kings Global Packaging Redesign
- Check out Raw Ink Magazine’s latest edition
- “What is Life?”
- Festival Poster assignment – POLYFEST
- Knitted Stools for Comfortable Winter Evenings
- Tea Packaging Designs
- The renovators “Express yourself challenge”
- Symbolic sculptures created from human ashes
- Men like things simple, Women like to complicate things!
- GE money’s latest ad campaign “two letters”
- I'm following jimboz @viewbug. viewbug.com/member/jimboz #photocontest 1 week ago
- I love @viewbug #photocontest viewbug.com 1 week ago
- 10,000 signatures in 24 hours!! change.org/p/tony-abbott-… via @ChangeAUS 2 months ago
- Ok who has a selfie stick? fb.me/3YGCbL9fa 3 months ago
- Is it time for s coffee? fb.me/7qwXh8nyk 3 months ago
- 35,653 hits